Here’s a curated list of the latest sofa designs for your home
Astrological home decor is a thing and is one of the best ways to choose the wall colour that suits you and your personality well.
Here are a few pointers to help you decide before investing in bespoke furniture
With new brands and e-commerce sites like Woodenstreet, Pepperfry and Spacewood entering the field of custom-made furniture, more and more people are opting for it. The pros and cons help decide if it’s a good choice, and are important to know before you make a purchase. Let’s take a look |
(1) Custom-made furniture, as the name suggests, is made as per your choice. You can design it keeping your requirements and lifestyle in mind – choose the colour, shape and material you want! Probably its biggest advantage over readymade ones, it is what drives most buyers in favour of custom-made furniture.
Bonus: you can be sure of quality and craftsmanship.
(2) It matches the rest of your furniture, and in that sense, elevates the aesthetics of your space. You don’t have to worry about putting a look together with assorted readymade pieces which seldom match.
(3) More space and less clutter is possible with custom-made pieces since it is designed to cater to all your storage needs.
(1) It’s usually more expensive than readymade furniture; the reason why most people think twice before investing in it.
(2) Premade furniture comes at a set price and can be easily disposed or sold later. The same is tough with custom-made furniture since your space, dimensions and aesthetics may not match easily with someone else’s.
(3) If you have little time to furnish a room/apartment or want it done ASAP, custom- made furniture is not for you. It takes weeks, if not months, to create a single piece. In such cases, it’s better to opt for readymade furniture.
(4) There is always the possibility of the craftsman not delivering as per your needs. The finished product, if not up to the mark, would require more time and money to redo.
Think through before you place your order for custom-made furniture.
At www.iflauntme.com we take great effort to credit all visual content to the source and the rightful owners. However, we can’t guarantee that we always get it right. If you feel we have erroneously identified your image or would like it removed, please get in touch. Our images come from a variety of sources, including Pinterest, Google Images and, of course, directly from the source.